Have You Seen The New Hobie Mirage Pro Angler Fishing Boat?
In March 2009 Hobie released the Pro Angler. I’ve been waiting for ice out on Minnesota lakes ever since. This boat is the newest in the Hobie Kayak line. But what really winds my binder is that it is built specifically with the fisherman in mind. Let me tell you a little bit about this boat.
Super stable, super comfortable and you can haul loads of gear
Minnesota kayak fisherman can spend a lot of time on the water. I’m sure enthusiasts from other states are the same. So we want to be comfortable and have all the gear we need so we don’t waste precious time running back to camp for things. This boat is big and designed so you can have all your rod rigs, tackle, lunch, camera and more with you.
Here’s a quick list of Hobie Pro Angle features:
- Hobie MirageDrive w/Turbo Fins
- Adjustable Cool Ride Seat
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Storage for up to six rods
- Two vertical Rod Holders
- Large Front Hatch w/removable Liner
- Work Area/Cutting Board
- Center Hatch w/removable Tackle Box
- 8” Twist & Seal Rear Hatch w/Gear Bucket
- Two Mesh-covered Stowage Pockets
- Four assorted sizes of Plano Tackle Boxes
- Replaceable Mounting Boards for attaching optional equipment
- Heavy Duty Mid-Boat Grab Rails w/Retractable
- Bungee® Gear Keepers and an 18” Ruler
- Heavy Duty bow and stern handles
- Integrated / Replaceable transom skids
- Two-piece Paddle w/additional T-Handle
- Drink Holder
- Dry Bag
I’m going to be field testing the Hobie Pro Angler this fishing season. I’m really looking forward to the comfort and capacity. The boat can be decked out with all the options you add to your power boat, fish finder, livewell, anchor, drift sock and more.
Stop back to our blog to read more about the Hobie Pro Angler and see photos of my outings with this fishing machine.